United States Virtual Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harpooner found

Go down

Harpooner found Empty Harpooner found

Post  kool beanz Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

as dawn breaks on the southern ocean i found the Kyo Maru No.1 and they started to run and they took us in thick ice but i followed in their wake and they went to full speed and so did i and afer we headed bak into open waters i started to run circles around them and i was very intimidating
kool beanz
kool beanz
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Back to top Go down

Harpooner found Empty collision alert

Post  kool beanz Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:38 pm

this morning in antartica as i was refueling with the fairmount sherpa and the harpoon vessel that was tailing the fairmount sherpa was circling us and the plan was to harrass the Kyo Maru 1 and try to let the FMS get out of their radar range and soo after they had circled us for about 10 minuts the changed course and headed staight towards us going 19 kts and i disconnected the mooring lines and i headed away from the ship and the FMS had deployed 2 zodiacs to distract them and tht failed epicly and the 1st zodiac even stopped in fron of the harpooner andd they didnt sto or change course and eventually they rammed the apollo and the FMS towed us back to port and we got repairs in drydock
kool beanz
kool beanz
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Back to top Go down