United States Virtual Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pollution Section

4 posters

Go down

Pollution Section Empty Pollution Section

Post  Kapn Jonah Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Hey all,

Welcome to the Pollution section. We need to stop pollution, especially in the oceans. Our oceans may someday become so polluted that half of the aquatic species will become extinct. So lets all come together in GPV, and stop pollution at sea, and try our best on land.

Regards,
Jonah

Kapn Jonah
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Back to top Go down

Pollution Section Empty I agree

Post  luiejongen Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Pollution is in the real world, and since I don't own the game, I finally have something to agree on!

Yes, I too want a clean Earth. Someday, a younger generation won't have clean air to breathe, and that would be our fault. Also, someday the pretty fish will die, and then the younger generations wouldn't ever get to see them, and the fish wouldn't like it because (obviously) they're dying.

Luiejongen

luiejongen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

http://www.nerdlife.tk

Back to top Go down

Pollution Section Empty Re: Pollution Section

Post  Gibby12 Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah the big oil spill in the gulf is the worst one in U.S. history it has poured 50Million+ Gallons of oil into the ocean. it is kind of sad beacause clean up crews cant think of any thing to plug it up they have tried a few methods but none of them work and Marine life is dying. Crying or Very sad

Gibby12
Ensgin
Ensgin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patton89 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm

AT LAST!!! the oil spill is pluged and the clean up op iis goin good...i cant belive that the machine that is used to clean the oil was funded by an actor who would have guessed
Patton89
Patton89
Ensgin
Ensgin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down